Email signatures are a great marketing tool, but you probably do not want to have them appear on internal emails. We have previously written an article in which we showed you how to add an email signature in Outlook 365. It was noted that signatures add value to a company’s emails by providing recipients with additional information about a business. That’s possible through the use of logos, social media links, images and other elements to the signature. In this article, we are going to show you how to remove a signature from internal emails in Outlook.
How to use different email signatures in Outlook
There are several options for those looking to remove an email signature from internal emails in Outlook. It’s worth noting here that Outlook does not have a way through which to automatically disable email signatures on internal emails. However, you can do the following to achieve your goal;
You can manually add email signatures
The first option here would be to disable the automatic insertion of signatures on all of your emails. Once that is done, you will have to manually add an email signature to each of your messages. Doing this allows you to choose whether or not you wish to add a signature to a particular email.
However, this option is not the most elegant of solutions for those looking to disable signatures on internal emails. For one thing, it’s likely that in a high stress work environment, you or other members of your team will forget to add emails signatures altogether. So, the option given here is not really the best. But are there any other solutions to the problem?
Use Crossware to build custom rules for your email signatures
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a program that allows you automatically remove email signatures on particular emails? The great news is that such software already exists. There are many solutions out there, but Crossware 365 is probably one of the best.
With Crossware, you get the option to build and apply custom rules to your email signatures. But what does that mean? It means you can choose whether or not a particular email signature will be applied to all emails, to new emails only or to replies only.
You can also choose to have an email signature block applied only to external emails. That’s the option that you are looking for here. The above screenshot shows you the options that we are talking about. If you choose to have an email signature block applied only to external users, it means you won’t have to worry about having the signature appear on internal emails.
Benefits of using Crossware to manage your email signatures
That’s how to remove a signature for internal emails in Outlook and in Office 365. As noted, this is a feature that a lot of people are looking for. It’s not really available in Outlook 365, but you will be able to have this feature through a trusted third party such as Crossware. The following are some of the benefits of using us to manage your O365 email signatures;
- Crossware provides consistency across all devices. That’s a major issue considering that the majority of people out there access the web using mobile devices. A lot of email signatures that people create look great on one device and not on others. With Crossware, you get email signatures that look equally good whether they are being viewed on mobile devices or on larger screens.
- Crossware gives you the ability to design great looking email signatures.
- We offer drag and drop blocks that enable everyone to quickly and easily create stunning email signatures.
- We have already talked about the ability to create custom rules and templates. These rules are what allow you to have particular email signatures only appear in a particular set of circumstances.
- You can add graphics and social media links and banners to your emails signatures.
- Crossware also allows you to add disclaimers to your email signatures.
- We also offer one of the best HTML email signature editors that can be found out there.
Sign up for a free trial today
So, what are you waiting for? If you are on the hunt for a dynamic email signatures solution, Crossware is for you. This is the best solution for those looking to remove signatures from internal signatures. You don’t really want to have them appear there. Its way better to have your signatures only appear on external emails. Alternatively, you can choose to have different signatures appear for internal and external emails. That’s all possible with Crossware365.
Start free trial now->